Just a quick note to add fun things to your reception.
Not everyone is interested in dancing to your favorite band or DJ. And, we all know you want to make it fun for everyone in attendance. Why not incorporate some games that benefit you and them?
Here’s a quick list to get your ideas flowing:
1. Shoe Game – Sort of like the Newlywed Game. Questions asked and the bride or groom are the best fit for the answer.
2. Anniversary Dance – all married couples start out dancing, eliminate by number of years married, and the last couple on the floor gives the Bride & Groom advice for many happy years.
3. Interactive table games – I Spy (provide a list of pictures you want them to take and upload from their smart phones to your wedding album app – Wedsocial.com), Jenga, Anniversary Advice booklets and board games.
4. Outdoor games – horseshoes, giant jenga, washers and ring toss.
5. Finally, the old standby’s are photo booths, caricature artists, and karaoke.
For more information on where you can get some of these games or the props needed, email Janine at DJBigTymeEntertainment@gmail.com or text her at 210-900-2778.